Joe and Nancy

Joe and Nancy
Our Home on Wheels (Click on image above for our web albums.)

Friday, April 13, 2012

Jennifer & Austin in Phoenix

Jennifer, Austin and me at the Reds spring training facilities in Goodyear.
 Austin with his newly acquired baseball given to him by Sam LeCuere and signed by Drew Stubbs.
 Above, Sam and below Drew signing autographs for the fans.
 Yours truly trying to get a ball up the fence and over the top.  It was trapped between the roll of tarp and the fence.  I was able to handle it up and some little girl scaled the fence at the top, reached over and grabbed it, and she kept it.  Hmmm!
 Having a chat with Nick Massett as he did some laps around the warning track.
Austin showing off his baseball.
 Jennifer & Austin at the pool at Leaf Verde RV resort, where we stayed for a month in Buckeye.
And finally, ending the blog on an up note, I just sank a 25 foot jump shot to win the game in overtime....loud cheers enveloped me, as I walked off the court.  Oh, Nancy was able to catch me shooting this game-winning shot.  :-))
Until the next blog, RVing Beach Bums.





No comments:

Post a Comment